At age 15 I have devoted my training and time to jumping high and becoming a better high jumper. I have many dreams that I plan on accomplishing and with hard work they will all come true. I've been through a lot and I am sure there is more to come, but I know that i'll get through it. Project Mason isn't just a blog...it's my journey.

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas!

Hey guys, what's up? So right now I'm writing this post on my new Google tablet! I love it so much, it really is a great piece of technology. If you're still debating whether or not to get one, here is you're answer...get one! Along with the tablet I got: shirts, pants, bicycle computer, bicycle pedals, foam roller, road side medical kit, bicycle seat post bag, USA tack and field license plate and lanyard, and I also got my letter man's jacket! I am so great full that I have got all this for Christmas. This was a great holiday and I am so glad I got to spend it with my family. My family members get together every 25th of December after our families open presents at my grandma's house and hang out. You know, its truly is the little things in life that count, like being with my family at my grandma's house. That was a good memory to have but I also have a bad memory this year too. My great-grandma passed away a couple of days before Christmas and it was really hard for the family. It was tough for all of us but we all managed to come together and have a great family Christmas. We will all miss her and will never forget this Christmas. As far as my training goes my groin is still f*ucked up. Luckily I will be better and probably back to training before 2013! I've got a meet coming up on the 19th of Jan. If I remembered correctly. So hopefully that all goes good. I need to see my trainer before the meet though so I can get my high jump steps down. Of I can't see her then there is no need to go to the meet and fail.

R.I.P Grandma Marjie

Peace,
Mason
"Its never crowded along the extra mile"

No comments:

Post a Comment