At age 15 I have devoted my training and time to jumping high and becoming a better high jumper. I have many dreams that I plan on accomplishing and with hard work they will all come true. I've been through a lot and I am sure there is more to come, but I know that i'll get through it. Project Mason isn't just a blog...it's my journey.

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

GOT A CAR! and a double groin strain...

Hey guys, what's up? Just last weekend me and my dad went to go look at a 2 door Ford Explorer (white and has 4-wheel drive). When we first got there we saw a 2 door Ford Explorer and so we pulled up to it. A couple minutes go by, and we call the guy and are like "where are you at?" and he says "I'll be there in a minute". So knowing that the guy was coming, we started to look at the Explorer next to us. My dad start to get his flash light and started checking the engine and all this...then all of a sudden...two girls come out from around the corner and are like "hey what are you doing to my car!". My dad is like "we're here to look at a car from craigslist". and the girls didn't believe him and ended up my dad had to show him his badge (he is a police man). My dad then says "we were here looking at a 2 door ford explorer that is white, there aren't many 2 door ford explorers out there anyways". right when he said that the girl said "you mean just like the one pulling in" and sure enough a white ford explorer pulls in, just like the other one! It was so funny, I mean what are the possibilities of that? Anyways, we ended up buying the explorer and I love it! It's just perfect for me, it even has a sunroof! The only problem is the radio has a short in it, but we can fix that. Other than this news, I still have my double groin strain. It's really annoying, it's been about 3 weeks now w/o Jump Manual. It sucks, but i'm not risking coming back to early. I hope to be back after Christmas. I really have no update on my vertical because I've been to scared to jump thinking I might aggravate a groin. Honestly, my guess is it is about the same or a little better. I do plan on gaining a lot more even though I have been set back. I don't let stuff like this bother me, gotta have "tunnel vision". Focus just on your goal and don't let distractions get to you.


Peace,
Mason
"it's never crowded along the extra mile"

No comments:

Post a Comment