At age 15 I have devoted my training and time to jumping high and becoming a better high jumper. I have many dreams that I plan on accomplishing and with hard work they will all come true. I've been through a lot and I am sure there is more to come, but I know that i'll get through it. Project Mason isn't just a blog...it's my journey.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Love at Driving School? Not so Much...Maybe Something Better?

hey guys, what's up? Yesterday I had driving school, and (surprisingly) I had been looking forward to it to meet this girl I liked. Well what happened was I never talked to her the entire time and I got out of there as soon as I can, needless to say operation "get the girl" was a fail. I am a firm believer in that God has a plan for everyone, so I wasn't to down about it. A couple of days ago I hung out with my best friend Kit (one of the best squatters last year as a freshmen lifted close to 300 lbs.) and I was messing around with this when girl he had meet and I was just having fun. After talking to her for a while I was like "I have to go, but you should text me sometime even though you don't know me" and so I thought it was a joke and just left it as is. Then like right after my driving school I got a text from that girl and we started talking! Apparently she does cross-country and track, the only two sports I do! I haven't met her face to face but I plan on asking her to a football game next week (we both have cross-country and s*** this week). So I guess God does have a plan for everyone! It's kind of amazing how things work like that, that's why i take everything as a blessing. Anyways, as far as working out goes...today we ran 7 miles for XC! All the seniors went 7 miles and I was the only underclassman to go 7 miles, so I felt pretty proud. Everyone else ran about 5 or 6. I've been keeping up with my D.D.'s and core stability. I actually have been straying away from the Jump Manual due to time restraints but I always make sure I get in plyometrics! If you want to see the video of my ab workout click here it's super tough and I strongly suggest it if your looking for a quick killer ab workout! So that pretty much sums up what has been happening to me. I'll let you guys know what happens about the girl!

Personal Achievement: Normally when I run a 5k at my hardest I have to walk a little bit but last Saturday I ran the whole thing and felt AMAZING!

As some of you may know I do a lot of biking and running events outside of school. I plan on posting my racing schedule on here soon! stay tuned

also...wanted to start posting some songs, i'm going to call it "song of the week"

Song of the Week





Peace,
Mason
"it's never crowded along the extra mile"

No comments:

Post a Comment