At age 15 I have devoted my training and time to jumping high and becoming a better high jumper. I have many dreams that I plan on accomplishing and with hard work they will all come true. I've been through a lot and I am sure there is more to come, but I know that i'll get through it. Project Mason isn't just a blog...it's my journey.

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Vertical Training?

Hey guys, what's up? Today we had a cross-country meet and I did really good. I dressed up in a headband and had a fake mustache and soul patch. I also made my hair into a fo-hawk. I'll try and post a picture of me if I get time. Anyways, I ran the whole thing without walking and set a PR! I ran around 21:40...which is really good for me! I had an awesome time, o today was just awesome. Yesterday I went my high school's football game and had some fun. There was this girl there and I had already liked her but my friend set up my  other friend with her before I could talk to her. I don't really care, it just bothers me. I'm still going to talk to her next football game and maybe, if things go right, ask her to homecoming! My vertical training has been BAD. I just don't have the energy to do it, but I always get my D.D.'s in and some core work. I occasionally get a full workout in, but most of the time I have to condense it. So that's just a little update of what's happening. Thanks for reading!


quick update on my vertical: 
like I said, haven't been working out as much as I would like to. At least i'm getting my body fat percentages low and building endurance from cross-country. Plus, i'm having fun!

Tomorrow I will be doing the "Scioto Miles Fall Training Series" and it's a 10k. So wish me luck! Next week I have a mountain bike race at Alum Creek!

Song of the Week

Peace,
Mason
"it's never crowded along the extra mile"

No comments:

Post a Comment