At age 15 I have devoted my training and time to jumping high and becoming a better high jumper. I have many dreams that I plan on accomplishing and with hard work they will all come true. I've been through a lot and I am sure there is more to come, but I know that i'll get through it. Project Mason isn't just a blog...it's my journey.

Friday, September 28, 2012

Sorry For No Posts!

Hey guys, what's up? Well a lot has happened since I last blogged. I started to really stray away from Jump Manual only completing half-workouts, but seeing no decreases. I actually worked out today (off-day exercises) and my jumping was great! I was actually satisfied with my effort and vertical!  Other than my vertical training, I ran a 10k around 49 mins on the dot and I did my first mountain bike race and it was sick!  I think i'm addicted to any kind of cycling, but I guess that's a good thing? So I plan on doing a road tour Oct. 14th and maybe a mountain bike race that next week, but we'll see how money and time plays out. As far as my personal life goes (I'm not sure why I like to share this information, I guess it's something physiological) I met this girl at my driving school and we've been talking, actually talking right now. So we'll see where that goes! I met her a little late though, so no date to homecoming :( but i'm a man, so i'll be fine. I try to not let stuff like that effect my training, I like to use the mantra "Gotta Stay Focused". Comes from my favorite song "Focused" by Wale (check it out). So that's basically a run down of whats been happening besides normal, boring school. I guess that's it...

don't know why it's sideways hahaha

Peace,
Mason
"it's never crowded along the extra mile"

No comments:

Post a Comment